Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ski Etiquette: Revised


I decided to revise this post because it seemed to have a good number of views, so I guess everyone likes to watch some hard crashes now and then. I only shared two crashes and figured I would share a few more. 


Looking back on the ski season I would say it was overall decent. There were a lot of nice sunny days and a few powder days. The storm that came and covered the mountains with 2 feet of snow was one of the best days I can remember skiing here on the east coast. But with erratic weather the snow went as quickly as it came and conditions were back to dismal. That being said a great number of ski crashes were taken and I plan on bringing some of the best to your viewing pleasure. Again, serious ski accidents are NOT, I repeat NOT, funny in anyway shape or form, however the less serious “tourist-tumbles” are HILARIOUS.

So I once again I searched the Internet for crashes and found a few compilation gems that I hope you enjoy.  I put another video in the “read more” section as well as then old videos. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment