Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Don't Like Dwight Howard

Being an avid Celtic's fan, I certainly wouldn't have minded if Dwight Howard ended up in Boston somehow, someway. However, I'm starting to regret thinking that. All season, he's been wishy-washy and pathetic about his entire "situation". He goes and tells sources that he doesn't want to be in Orlando anymore, but then when the media talks to him about the situation, he just downplays it and says stupid shit like, "What happens, happens. I'm here to play basketball and focus on winning". If you're so focused on winning, then why the hell are you treating your teammates like chopped liver?! You play for a pretty good team with great players and a great coach. I think Dwight would disagree with that last point.


In recent news, following Dwight finally agreeing (after months of his bitching) to stay in Orlando, he now reportedly wants his coach, Stan Van Gundy fired. Are you kidding me?! Who the hell does Howard think he is?! Just because the Magic are on a little losing streak, that means you have to go and try to be "Superman" and change the whole organization? I personally love Stan Van Gundy and think that the Magic would be a much better team without Dwight Howard. Van Gundy has always been one of my favorite coaches in the league and is the last reason that the Magic aren't doing so great lately. Howard goes and tells management that he doesn't think Van Gundy should be the coach anymore (just like he did when he wanted to be traded) and then completely denies it with his passive agressive bull shit demeanor (just like he did when he wanted to be traded). In the link to the video below, Van Gundy is being interviewed about what Dwight has recently said about him. Van Gundy is honest and says, "Yeah, I know for a fact that Dwight wants me fired. He told management". Midway through the interview, Howard comes up, completely takes over the interview and does the same old shit he always does. He stands in front of the microphones and says obvious shit that has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Man, I don't like Dwight Howard anymore. He is a fantastic center, but a shitty person as of late. He should learn to get his stuff together before no team wants him around at all. Check out the link below:


Dwight Howard is a Douche

3 comments:

  1. Hah you literally beat me to the punch with this post. I just logged on to make a post about that exact topic, I was probably gonna use pretty much the same title too. I couldn't agree more though he is such a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever happened to acting like a professional? Or a man for that matter?

    ReplyDelete