Monday, March 19, 2012

Shit Skiers Say

       Now that the last week has been sunshine and 60 degree's out here in burlington, its starting to feel like the end of winter and the beginning of summer. Thinking back on this season there was a comical phase that I forgot to mention on the blog, and thought I should share. So I'm sure that everyone has watched one or more of those videos on Youtube that are titled "shit ___ say(s)". Truth is most of them are actually pretty well done and hilarious. Its called "Shit Skiers Say" and it is, well, spot on.


     Now having a fair amount of friends that ski I can ensure you that I've have heard all these things a good amount of times. And I have nothing against this sayings/stereotype, its true. But I can tell you one thing that got really annoying and pissed me off. Once all my buddies got wind of this Youtube clip it was the ONLY thing I heard when we went skiing. It went from slightly comical to awful real quick. But somehow all my friends thought it was still just as funny, and still do today. Maybe there's something i'm not getting, or maybe its just the lack of snow that is main thing getting on my nerves.
     Anyways, I thought it would be a good idea to share this video. If you haven't seen any of these videos yet, you should probably spend the next few minutes watching a couple that appeal to you because they're, quite literally, spot-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment